Tuesday 9 July 2013

Angelic Playlist (revised)

Hi guys. I'm a little sad today (and by 'a little' I mean very) as my friend the cat isn't allowed to come and visit anymore. I should be doing writing or something but I'm too sad so instead I've uploaded my Angelic Rebels playlist to 8tracks. Please enjoy.


  1. Angel Dance - Robert Plant
  2. Sad Angel - Fleetwood Mac
  3. Neon Bible - Arcade Fire
  4. The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand
  5. Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson & The Business Intl
  6. Only If For A Night - Florence + The Machine
  7. Demons - Imagine Dragons
  8. I Don't Want Love - The Antlers
  9. Are 'Friends' Electric? - An Pierle (Gary Numan cover)
  10. Change - Deftones
  11. In My Veins - Andrew Belle
  12. Simple Man - Alessi's Ark (Lynyrd Skynyrd cover)
  13. Narcissistic Cannibal - Korn
  14. Pursuit of Happiness - Lissie (Kid Cudi cover)
  15. Vampire Smile - Kyla La Grange
  16. The Fall - Bo Bruce
  17. I Know It Hurts - Alter Bridge
  18. Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron
  19. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) - My Chemical Romance
  20. Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons
  21. Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine

4 comments:

  1. It's a shame that you're sad today...however these are some great song choices xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're sad, why isn't the cat allowed to visit you anymore? Nice playlist, I haven't heard of most of them. I also like the top tunes in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat never had a collar but I figured its owners worked during the day as it always just wandered the street during the day. She is very friendly / needy so I figured instead of her getting in trouble she could sit with me whilst I wrote (I write from home) then I would send it home at around 5pm however now that it's summer she refuses to go back home. Monday she came to visit wearing a collar saying her family wanted her back. The only way for her to go home is if I don't see her during the day so now she just sits in my garden the whole day (still not going home). It's very sad but I understand she's not my cat. It's my fault I guess. I don't think you should have a pet if you don't have the time for it though.

      Definitely give the music a listen - it's my favourite playlist - very emotive. A lot of the artists are British or rock artists, maybe that's why you haven't heard of them. I don't think you have to like rock to like this playlist though ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...