Wednesday 29 August 2012

Four Pages You'll Never Get Back

Hi guys! I'm back from my holiday. If you were wondering what I had been up to prior to that (apart from the Feature Fridays) I was working on my entry for Vintage Books' Graphic Short Story Prize.

Once the competition is over I'll be able to share the whole of my comic with you but until then here is a sample featuring three of my favourite panels:


If any of you enter please let me know - I'd love to see your entries too!

If, on the other hand, you prefer reading short graphic stories to writing and drawing them Vintage have provided a whole collection of short comics for you to read for free online: Shorties! The Best of the Graphic Short Story Prize 2007-2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...