Saturday 17 November 2012

The DJ Ricks Show

Recently an amazingly haunting song keeps popping up on my iTunes / iPod: From Every Sphere by Ed Harcourt.

Unbelievably, I first discovered From Every Sphere thanks to the radio that plays throughout the game Silent Hill: Downpour. To share it with those of you who have not heard it I have put together an 8 Tracks playlist featuring all the music played by DJ Ricks on WLMN FM. I think it's a truly haunting mix - give it a try!

Track list
1) Ed Harcourt - From Every Sphere
2) Daniel Licht - Heaven Wont Hold It Against You
3) The Coals - I Wanted A Lover, I Needed A Friend
4) James Vincent McMorrow - If I Had A Boat
5) Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen
6) Anna Ternheim - Off the Road
7) Highwaymen - Silver Stallion
8) Stephen Yerkey - Where Cash Is King
9) Kris Kristofferson - Why Me Lord
10) Doves - Willow’s Song (Bury Version)
11) Anna Ternheim - Words of Love
Bonus track) Ed Harcourt - Here Be Monsters


The DJ Ricks Show on WLMN FM from rachel.yelding on 8tracks Radio.
 
I would not have been able to have compiled this playlist if it had not been for the fantastic information on Silent Hill Memories - check out this awesome Silent Hill website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...