Wilmington Country Market is held every Thursday 10-11.30am in Wilmington Parish Hall, Wilmington (near Dartford), Kent. The produce is 100% local and very reasonably priced.
What's on offer:
- Hand baked breads, buns, cakes, pastries, biscuits and pies
- Hand made greetings cards, jewellery, clothing and wood craft
- Free range eggs
- Home grown seasonal plants, fruit and vegetables
- Hand painted ceramics
- Preserves, often made from the market's fruit
- As well as other seasonal products and the opportunity to have a cup of tea and a slice of cake.