Saturday 24 August 2013

I'm Back!

Hi guys! Wow you've all been so busy! It's going to take me forever to look over all your posts and comments but I promise I will!

I got up to all sorts of things whilst on holiday last week so to tempt you in here is a list of the posts I'll be sharing with you very soon:
  • Guest post by author Margret Helgadottir
  • Feature on artist Kate Knight
  • Photos from Hythe's Venetian Float Festival
  • A report from London Fashion Week (yes...somehow I of all people have tickets to London Fashion Week)
  • The last of the Minx Reviews
  • The return of the musical Friday Feature
  • Three faux fur makes
  • Something on Rockabilly fashion
  • As well as more on writing, Batman and graphic novels
Thank you for all your support! xxx

4 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog :) I love the playlist in your sidebar...nice choices ;) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The playlist updates every week depending on what I've been listening to.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to read your holiday posts! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...